Please note, you are only able to submit one document with your application for employment. You may include your cover letter and resume as one document when submitting your employment applicaiton.
Click here for more information regarding employment with the City.
Pool Operations Attendants
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Starting pay $7.25
- Posted Date:01/20/2017 9:26 AM
Under general supervision, this position rotates between the front desk of the pool, and the concession stand as assigned by supervisor. In concession stand, employee is responsible for food sales and preparation and the cleaning and maintenance of concession stand equipment. In addition, the employee must follow department policies and procedures as well as Health Department guidelines. At front desk, employee is responsible for answering general questions on phone and in person, checking in members and selling daily admissions to the pool. At both locations, employee must help in the daily operations of opening and closing the station, and operate a cash register.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of or ability to operate food preparation machines such as microwave, cheese dispenser and food warmer.
- Knowledge of or ability to use a computer and cash register.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Some High School or working towards High School diploma. Some related work experience preferred but not required.
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Must be available and flexible to work various hours during the week, weekend and holidays.
- Ability to arrive to work every day, on time as scheduled.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned or directed.