City Council Actions - 5/4/2015
Post Date:05/05/2015 1:15 PM
Return to full list >>
The City Council took the following actions at the May 4, 2015 Council meeting:
- Approved regular City Council minutes - April 20, 2015
- Approved renewal of Special Use Permit for wireless communication facility and equipment compound at 3921 West 63rd Street, Consolidated Fire District #2
- Approved the 2016-2020 County Assistance Roads System (CARS) program, with modifications moving the project at Mission Road from 75th Street to 71st Street from 2017 to 2016.
- Approved amendments to CP001 - City Committees
- Approved a construction contract with Phoenix Concrete & Underground, LLC for Project CONC2015, 2015 Concrete Repair Program.
- Approved a construction contract with Vance Brothers, Inc. for project P5000, 2015 Crack Seal/Micro Surfacing Program
- Approved a construction contract with Metro Asphalt Inc. for project P5001, 2015 Street Repair Program
- Approved Emerald Ash Borer tree removal and treatment plan
- Approved an ordinance to amend the City Code 1-301 regarding the term of appointed officials
- Approved a funding agreement with MB-18, LLC for the development of Meadowbrook property
- Continued the request for extension to the SUP at Mission Chateau to June 1, 2015.