City Council Actions - 3/7/2016
Post Date:03/14/2016 2:20 PM
Return to full list >>
The City Council took the following actions at the March 7, 2016 Council meeting:
- Approved regular City Council Minutes - February 16, 2016.
- Approved Claims Ordinance 2939.
- Approved a contract for the remainder of 2016 with Animal Medical Center (AMC) to board and dispose of dogs, cats and other animals found running at large or otherwise impounded pursuant to City ordinance.
- Consented to the Enlargement of Johnson County Wastewater.
- Approved contract with O'Donnell & Sons Construction Company, Inc. for the 2016 Concrete Repair Program for $690,000.
- Approved request of a Special Use Permit for the Operation of an Animal Day Care at 8827 Roe Avenue.