City Council Actions - 12/19/16
Post Date:12/21/2016 2:23 PM
Return to full list >>
The City Council took the following actions at the December 19, 2016 meeting:
- Approved the regular City Council meeting minutes - December 5, 2016
- Ratified the Mayor's reappointments of Patrick Delaney and David Evans to the Civil Service Commission
- Approved the renewal of public defender contract - Robin A. Lewis, J.D.
- Approved the renewal of Spanish speaking public defender contract – Lenin Guerra, J.D.
- Approved the renewal of the Blue Valley Public Safety contract for the City's outdoor warning siren system maintenance for 2017
- Approved resolutions designating City officials and staff authorized to act on behalf of the City for investments and financial transactions
- Approved an agreement with the Mid-America Regional Council (MARC) for funding the Sustainable Places Grant for the Prairie Village - City Wide Bike/Ped Plan
- Adopted the 2017 salary ranges by resolution
- Approved the contract for weather services to Weather Or Not for 2017 and renewal in 2018 and 2019
- Approve the annual service bid for plumbing services from Lexington Plumbing for 2017 with renewals in 2018 and 2019
- Approved the contract with Arbor Masters for Tree Services in 2017 with renewal in 2018 and 2019.
- Approved the renewal of Interlocal Agreement with Johnson County Department of Technology and Innovation for 2017 information technology services.
- Approved a purchase agreement for the property at 67th and Roe