Volunteer opportunities available for Jazz Festival
Saturday, September 12, 2:00 p.m. -10:30 p.m. is the date and time; Prairie Village is the place! And YOU have the opportunity to be a part of the Prairie Village Jazz Festival by becoming a volunteer!
Volunteers will receive a festival t-shirt and free admission to a fantastic event. The Jazz Festival planning committee needs your help on the following assignments (three hour shifts starting at 12:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., or 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise specified). Grab a friend and join the fun!
- Set up (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Signage (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Admission, Information, Drink bracelet (Shift 1, 2, or 3)
- Perimeter and Parking (Shift 1, 2, or 3)
- Artists’ Tent (Shift 1, 2, or 3)
- Tear Down (10:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m.)
Please contact volunteer coordinator Dr. Jane Andrews at email@example.com or 319-830-7895 if you are interested in volunteering. Please specify if you have a preferred time and assignment, or you will be placed in the area with the most need.
Please help to make this Jazz Festival the best one yet...and VOLUNTEER!