All reservations must be made in person. Proof of identity with a US government issued ID will be required.
Does your neighborhood or civic group need a meeting space? Are you planning a reception and need a site for the event? If so, check out the Prairie Village Community Center located at 7720 Mission Road.
- Rental times are from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, 4 hour maximum rental
- 45 person capacity
- Twelve 24x72 tables, six 24x48 tables, 45 chairs, electrical outlets and sink are available
- No smoking allowed
- Community Center Rules and Instructions to Obtain Key [PDF]
- Alcohol is not permitted without a special permit. An alcohol permit [PDF] fee is $120.00. Alcoholic liquor is prohibited except for 3.2% beer, wine and champagne.
- A $100.00 deposit is required when obtaining an alcohol permit. A refund of deposit will occur approximately 2 weeks following your event.
- Amplified Sound requires a permit [PDF]
- Short-term Special Use Permit [PDF] may be required if group will be renting/bringing in additional equipment
- Photos of the Community Center [PDF]
|Multiple Meeting Reservations (3 or more at one time)||$15 per hour|
|Organized Meeting/Class Reservations||$20 per hour|
|Party/Shower/Reception||$40 per hour|
|Alcohol Permit||$120 per event|
|Security Deposit for Alcohol Permit||$100 per event|
|Amplified Sound Permit||No Charge|
|Short Term Special Use Permit||$25|
Permit Applications [PDF] are to be made at the City Clerk’s Office, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Download application in español [Coming Soon].
Questions? Contact the City Clerk's Office at 913-381-6464 or e-mail email@example.com.