FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES, PW IS CLOSED TO PUBLIC ACCESS DURING THE COVID-19 RESPONSE.
PERMITS (RIGHT OF WAY AND DRAINAGE) AND PERMIT FEES ARE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL. SEE PERMIT INFORMATION BELOW.
One of the most important functions of Public Works Administration & Engineering is responding to citizen inquiries and service requests.
Public Works Administration & Engineering is the umbrella program that covers the management of all Public Works activities. This program is responsible for providing the basic functions of Public Works.
This program includes:
- Administering construction contracts
- Monitoring utility projects occurring in the public right-of-way
- A list of your local utility providers can be found here
- Monitoring the City's compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Administering Right-of-Way permits
- PERMIT, PLAN AND PAYMENT FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED TOGETHER IN ONE EMAIL TO PUBLICWORKS@PVKANSAS.COM IN ORDER FOR PERMIT TO BE PROCESSED.
Incomplete permits will be deleted and will not be held until all items are sent in for staff to "match up" items.
- Download a Right-of-Way permit
- Permits are $70. Credit card payments are accepted via a payment form.
- Insurance and bonds are required for contractors.
- Most questions can be answered with this reminder packet.
- Standard details include :
Administering stormwater/drainage permits