One of the most important functions of Public Works Management, Engineering & Administration is responding to citizen inquiries and service requests.
Public Works Management & Administration is the umbrella program that covers the management of all Public Works activities. This program is responsible for providing the basic functions of Public Works.
This program includes:
- Administering construction contracts
- Monitoring utility projects occurring in the public right-of-way
- A list of your local utility providers can be found here
- Monitoring the City's compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Administering Right-of-Way permits
- Download a Right-of-Way permit
- Permits are $70. Credit card payments are accepted via a payment form.
- Insurance and bonds are required for contractors.
- Most questions can be answered with this reminder packet.
- Standard details include :
- Administering stormwater/drainage permits