Park Pavilions may be reserved throughout the year for use between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. for a maximum of six hours. See the Prairie Village Parks Map for locations and amenities. Residents and Non-residents may reserve the park pavilions. Please submit a copy of your driver's license with your reservation request to verify Prairie Village residency and reserve at the resident rate. Download the Park Pavilion Reservation Form [PDF]. Download the rules and regulations [PDF].
The following Parks have pavilions available for reservation:
- Harmon Park/Harmon Pavilion - 77th Place and Delmar, Electricity Available
- Harmon Park/Santa Fe Pavilion - 7727 Delmar, Electricity Available
- McCrum Park - 6920 Roe Avenue
- Taliaferro Park - 2900 West 79th Street, Electricity Available
- Windsor Park - 71st Terrace & Windsor
- Bennett Park - 77th Street & Rosewood
- Porter Park - Tomahawk & Roe, Electricity Available
- Franklin Park - Somerset & Roe, Electricity Available ***Due to construction in Franklin Park, the shelter cannot be reserved online for Fall 2018.***
- Weltner Park - 78th St & State Line Rd, Electricity Available
The pavilions with electricity are lighted. The lights are controlled via timer.
Park Pavilion Reservation Fees
|No Charge||Prairie Village Governing Body, City Committees, other government entities, homes associations, and groups participating in City-sponsored programs.|
|$8/hour||Prairie Village residents or business owners (Half of Harmon or Franklin and all other Park Pavilions)|
|$12/hour||Prairie Village residents or business owners (Full Harmon or Franklin Pavilion)|
|$15/hour||Non-residents (Half of Harmon or Franklin and all other Park Pavilions)|
|$22.50/hour||Non-residents (Full Harmon or Franklin Pavilion)|
Alcohol is not permitted.
If you are planning on having music or a band, you must fill out the Amplified Sound application [PDF]. If you are planning on having inflatables, event signs, tents, Chris Cakes, and/or concerts, you must obtain a Short-term Special Use Permit [PDF]. The fee is $25.
For additional information, or to verify availability, contact the City Clerk's Office at 913-381-6464.