All pies must be entered by 8:30 a.m. on July 4th at the Harmon park Pavilion. Judging will begin at 9:00 a.m. and winners will be announced at 10:30 a.m.
1. You must complete the registration form below by June 30, 2018. Walk-ups will be accepted at the event as space permits.
2. Pies will be judged on appearance, crust, filling, taste, texture, and originality. All decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
3. Pies must be made from scratch. No pre-mixes, canned filling, frozen crusts, etc.
4. We recommend that pies be brought in a disposable pie plate.
5. You do not have to be a Prairie Village resident to enter.
6. Grand Prize winner will be chosen from the 1st place winners in each category. In the category that the Grand Prize Winner is chosen, 2nd place will become 1st place, 3rd place will become 2nd place, and 4th place will become 3rd place.
7. You may enter as many pies as you'd like, however, you are only eligible to win once. The highest value prize will be awarded.